Agent Profile: I have over 35 years of experience working with sellers and buyers of Alameda properties, as well as a strong history of interaction with local government on issues relating to home ownership.
Selling older homes can present unique challenges. Let my experience guide you through the complexities of buying or selling a vintage property. I am known for my attention to detail and my "hands-on" approach. I have an excellent working relationship with local contractors for estimates and repairs.
My on-going commitment to keep abreast of local market conditions as well as current legislation are the cornerstones of my business. Since beginning my career in 1979, I have experienced many fluctuations in the market. Each new cycle brings new challenges and as a result, I have expanded my knowledge and understanding of the real estate process as it relates to vintage homes.
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- California Preservation Foundation, Trustee Emeritus
- Alameda Architectural Preservation Society, Past President
- City of Alameda Building Department Customer Service Improvement Committee
- Member of the Alameda, the California and the National Associations of Realtors
The greatest rewards for me as a professional are the number of repeat customers and the referrals that I receive from my past clients.