Your satisfaction is always my professional priority. I sincerely feel when people select me to represent them in one of the "BIGGEST" transactions in their lives whether they're buying or selling a home, it's a great honor to be considered for the job. Also knowing there are a lot of real estate agents, it is very flattering and complimenting when I am called upon or referred.
Having been in the real estate business for over 25+ years, I have represented many buyers and sellers. As a "buyer's agent", this is how I work with a client:
1) We sit down and discuss the client's needs and wants (such as how many bedrooms, bathrooms, neighborhood,commute and any other concerns one may have) for their "dream home".
2) After our initial meeting, I set up appointments to look at properties with the parameters and guidelines the client has outlined for me. This is when we go out to see the homes so I can get a feel of the positives and negatives of what the client is looking for in a home.
3) At this point, I become your "personal shopper" for a home. I will have a good idea of what one's needs and wants are after discussing, listening, and showing them different properties. For example, in Alameda on Tuesday mornings, we have broker's tour. This is when all the new properties are previewed by the real estate agents. If I find a home which I think fits all the requirements, I'll then contact the client to come see it. Otherwise, I will be on the lookout for that "dream home".
When selling and listing a home for sale, I advise clients, "Your home is now a product and a show piece". In fact, a lot of times when the client sees how their home turns out after getting it ready to go market, they can't believe their eyes.
As a listing agent, these are some of the items I'd do to put one's house on the market and get the best price for them:
1) The key element in any real estate market is "PRICING". This is my job to become very knowledgeable with homes currently on the market, homes recently sold and all other elements which will reflect the true pricing on a home.
2) I will have a list of vendors such as contractors, gardeners, and stagers for my clients if they need any work done to put the property on the market.
3) I develop an extensive marketing plan to sell the property which includes promotional flyers, virtual tours, Realtor.Com, newspaper advertising, networking, broker's tour and open houses.
When it comes to negotiating, whether my client is a buyer or seller, I strive to get the "BEST" for them. My philosophy is: "I treat my client's money like my money".
Real estate is a true passion for me. I truly enjoy the business whether I am representing buyers or sellers. If you decide I'm the agent for you, I'd look forward to hearing from you.
* EXPERIENCED * HIGHLY ORGANIZED
* FOCUSED * CARING